We only allow our campers throughout Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut. Please see our Suggested Trips for areas within our allowable zone to explore!

Sweet Pea comes with 50 miles a day included, Elvis comes with 75 miles per day and Pokey comes with 100 mile per day included in the rental price. Additional miles are charged a $0.50 per mile.

Our goal is to provide everything you could need for your camping trip. Just bring your suitcase! Flashlights, awnings, bug spray, cookware, etc is all included. Contact us if you have any specific requirements or would like a list of everything included with your rental.

We find that our campers do much better at “Tent Sites” rather than RV sites. We have found RV sites are often mostly gravel, Not much in the way of shade and you’re often parked next to a noisy generator. Our Camper Vans are perfect in shaded tent sites.

Unfortunately we don’t have the ability to rent direct which is why we’ve partnered with the folks at Outdoorsy.com. They allow for seamless rentals with proper insurance and roadside assistance for your trip.

We may be able to make arrangements to meet at Providence Amtrak station, TF Green airport or Wickford Junction train station for an additional fee.

Booking through Outdoorsy provides the full coverage needed for renting our vintage campers.

Unfortunately most providers do not cover RVs and even less cover vintage vehicles. You can utilize Outdoorsy’s insurance which covers these unique vehicles.

Sorry, we don’t allow any pets of any kind in the campers.

Because of the age of our campers, No children under 13 allowed.

We are doing relatively contactless pickup and drop off for now. We require masks to be worn during pickup/drop off. All Campers are thoroughly cleaned before rentals and disposable plates/flatware will be provided to ensure your safety.

This can be arranged if your production insurance covers automobiles. Email us to learn more and rates.

No, campsites are not included in your price. Renters need to make their own arrangements.

All of our campers take premium (91 octane or over) gasoline. Your camper will be given with a full tank of full and needs to be returned with a full tank.

Rock n' Roll

Lookin' to rock but have got nowhere to go? We have suggestions for some trip ideas within the allowable travel zone of Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut.